Home » Uncategorized
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
Welcome to the Voice Research Laboratory website. This is the website for the Voice Research Laboratory run by Professor David R. Feinberg at the Department of Psychology, Neuroscience, & Behaviour at McMaster University. The Voice Research Laboratory is committed to discovering how we use voices and faces to perceive the world.
- Feinberg, D. R., DeBruine, L. M., Jones, B. C. & Little, A. C. (2008). Hormonal contraceptive use and correlated preferences for vocal and facial masculinity. Human Behavior and Evolution Society in Kyoto University, Japan. June 2008.
- D.R. Feinberg, L.M. DeBruine, B.C. Jones, A.C. Little. “Using facial masculinity and voice pitch as cues to the same underlying quality”. 2nd North Eastern Evolutionary Psychology Society Conference (NEEPS), Manchester New Hampshire, USA.
- Jones, B. C., Feinberg, D. R., DeBruine, L. M., Little, A. C. & Vukovic, J. (2008). Integrating cues of social interest and voice pitch in men’s preferences for women’s voices. Human Behavior and Evolution Society in Kyoto University, Japan. June 2008.
- Vukovic, J., Feinberg, D. R., Jones, B. C., DeBruine, L. M., Welling, L. L. M., Little, A. C. & Smith, F. G. (2008). Self-rated attractiveness influences women’s preferences for masculine men’s voices. Human Behavior and Evolution Society in Kyoto University, Japan. June 2008.
- Little, A. C., Burriss, R. P., DeBruine, L. M., Jones, B. C., Feinberg, D. R. & Caldwell, C. C. (2008). Copying and contrast in human mate preference. Human Behavior and Evolution Society in Kyoto University, Japan. June 2008.
Download single copies for personal use only.
BC Jones, LM DeBruine, DI Perrett, AC Little, DR Feinberg, MJ Law Smith. Effects of menstrual cycle phase on face preferences. Archives of Sexual Behavior.
DeBruine LM, Jones BC, Unger L, Little AC, Feinberg DR. Attractive faces are not always average. Journal of Experimental Psychology: Human Perception and Performance.
CA Conway, BC Jones, LM DeBruine, AC Little, J Hay, LLM Welling, DI Perrett & DR Feinberg. Integrating physical and social cues when forming face preferences: Differences among low and high anxiety individuals. Social Neuroscience.
CL Apicella, DR Feinberg, FW Marlowe. Voice pitch predicts reproductive success in male hunter-gatherers. Biology Letters, 3(6):682-684. PDF
Jones BC, DeBruine LM, Little AC, Burriss RP, Feinberg DR. Social transmission of face preferences among humans.Proceedings of the Royal Society of London, B, 274, 899
This page is an example of content that is Uncategorized; that is, it does not belong to any Section or Category. You will see there is a new Menu in the left column. It shows links to the same content presented in 4 different page layouts.
- Section Blog
- Section Table
- Blog Category
- Category Table (more…)